help with dbz and gt hero arena
submit to reddit

• yeah ive killed territo!

Anonymous
    210.89.33.xxx
  • and how do they have so much attack speed!?pls tell sumthng!

Anonymous
    210.89.33.xxx
  • Ive played most version of this game and one of the easiest ways i found to kill li-shaoren at the end and all bosses is on older versions you'll notice a difference with the skill called i believe "energy scatter" basikly masss quick circle scatter shot if its the correct old evrsion your atk radius for this skill will be really big vs new versions its small when maxed. in old versions it deals a 3-5 sec stun along with 200-500k dmg. prrty gewd for 2-3 secs. also yamcha has the fastest atk speed in the game and to get this perfected never transform him with his lvl req. upgrade skill. instead work on his stats and then get items that gets u the fastest atk speed which is also added with storm bash, etc.~ another easy way is to use a charecter with mirror image skill (idk if theirs a item for it maybe 1) then since ur already buff to withstand a few hits to few dozen from final secret boss the mirror will act as a awsome meat shield while u beat him up. also for btr and more godly dmg use 3-4 muramasa's and 1 dark ultimate muramasa (its with p orb and more my secret lol) this is only in 5.0-5.2 its 10x stronger then muramasa. (or it should be) another few things to help kill creeps and pvp is fire amulet for skill protection and for charecters janemba has highest dodge rate in game but kinda bad otherwise so ur call, bardock has 100% crit rate which is fun in late game and piccolo i believe has mirror image which rocks, and 17 has a clone ability which basikly is mirror image but does dmg for small time which is ok. look me up for a challenge ^_^ hope these tips helped.

Anonymous
    76.175.16.xxx
  • How do you get hidden item number6

Anonymous
    198.54.202.xxx
  • can you put some model? because it's boring without the models.

Anonymous
    115.147.108.xxx
  • i used the purple orb as u said but it just halfed my lvl what happend?

Anonymous
    213.120.30.xxx
  • how do you get arcanite bar or shadow bar (in 5.1)?

Anonymous
    213.216.23.xxx
  • i'm playing on lan on version 5.2 and i've got a few questions:
    1) secret items dont work, do they not work in version 5.2?
    2) how do you make dark ultimate muramasa?
    3) what character should i get to beat the bosses at the end?(i'm solo-ing so please recommend a strong character :P)

thanks

Anonymous
    122.106.22.xxx
  • HOLA PARA LOS QUE HAN JUGADO BRAGON BALL TRIBUTE DE WUARCRAF LEGEN (DBZ TRIBUTE LEGEND AF V59 ME PODRIAN EXPLICARME COMO ES LOS OBJETIVOS DE CADA PERSONAJE Y PARA QUE SIRVEN TODAS LAS COSAS QUE UNO ENCUENTRA EN EL MAPA?

Anonymous
    190.74.221.xxx
  • i need instructions on how to make the ultimate murasame x10 please...it must have something to do with the purple orb and the murasame but i dont know what else...thx

• i've done the orb with ghost spirit and it halfed my lvl... i had nothing else

Anonymous
    92.106.214.xxx
  • you have to build copper bolt at the 3rd weaponmaker

Anonymous
    93.193.71.xxx
  • HOW DO YOU MAKE A SHADOW BAR RARW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    72.26.15.xxx
  • hey does any one know how to make a shadow bar???? pleas reply!

Anonymous
    72.26.15.xxx
  • what the recipe is shadow powered murasame?

Anonymous
    188.36.106.xxx
  • HOW DO YOU MAKE SHADOW BAR RAGE!!

Anonymous
    98.209.8.xxx
  • i want arcanite bar

• plzzzzzz sm 1 say me

• hey i found arcanite bar see this first get alchemy backpack from babidy shop then purchase magic fuse then buy arcanite ore
    & click to alchemy backpack

• how to combine murasame

• Bah, don't spam the thread =.=

pkw 2
    Private
  • how do i get saiyan defence?

Anonymous
    58.65.245.xxx
  • Hey i need some help to make fine thread 2???? pls help me. Ty

Anonymous
    87.116.26.xxx
  • Please! I need help! Where can I find the FIRE AMULET, i can't found it -.- and I need it, between fire cape and fire globe

Anonymous
    200.63.85.xxx
  • how to make ultimate swor plss

Anonymous
    112.202.76.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: