pokemon world warcraft III
submit to reddit

• I dont understand how to get deoyxs. Where is the normail place?

Anonymous
    202.156.11.xxx
  • Is Heatran Really From Meteor i cant find a item named "meteor

Anonymous
    71.112.210.xxx
  • i stood at the tomb at the normal place and used the meteor phragment but deoxys wont appear =(

Anonymous
    76.18.221.xxx
  • What does a tribute to the Gods summon and where?

Anonymous
    70.66.2.xxx
  • it summons arceus, dunno where?

Anonymous
    213.150.38.xxx
  • Map 7.4C, Legendaries I have personally confirmed:

Groudon - Red Orb - Mid-right, a cave hidden by rocks. Enter, walk to the lava.

Kyogre - Blue Orb - Wall on left side, bottom-most part of the water zone, there is a hidden lever in the water. LEFT click it, it teleports you to the rocky area, walk to the bottom pool and use. LEFT click the lever on that side to tp back to the first side.

Mew - Mew's Toy - Cave in very top-right, stand in the entrance and use at night.

Mewtwo - Mew's DNA - Use at lab at top-middle.

Ho-Oh - Rainbow Feather - Burning Lighthouse on mid-right wall, use on the firey spot in the cave.

Lugia - Silver Feather - Water cave on left wall, just north of the Kyogre spot. Use on the grey platform.

Suicune/Entei/Raikou - Wet/Flaming/Charged Dog Whistles - Near Obelisk in Water zone / By the northernmost crater in the fire zone / Very mid bottom, use at the tip of the grass that points like an arrow.

Articuno/Moltres/Zapdos - Icy Feather/Power Supply/Moltres Flame - Waterfall at top-left (in the basin of it) / At the Power plant on mid-left / In mid/bot of fire zone, there are 4 fires, use in the middle of them.

(cont'd)

Anonymous
    209.89.219.xxx
  • Regis (Rock/Steel/Ice) - Ancient Tablet - Top wall, right of the Laboratory, use on any of the circles inside to summon the corresponding Regi.

Darkrai - New Moon - Bottom-left corner, the spot which puts pokes to sleep, use there.

Manaphy - Strange Egg - Mid-top, just north of the shop, there's a black-oily pool. Use there.

Heatran - Flaming Meteor (or some such) - Bottom-fire zone cave, use at the end of it.

Arceus - ??? Gods - Mid-bot, below shop, is a temple. Enter it, use at top mid by the portals.

NOT YET CONFIRMED
    Deoxys - Meteor Fragment
    Celebi - No item needed?
    Giratina - Dimensional Fragment

ZONES NOT YET CONFIRMED
    Water-zone, top cave
    Cave south of the Arcade
    Lever between the electric/fire zones, under rocks.

Hope this helps for the time being. I have personally confirmed each of the above to work as I stated.

Anonymous
    209.89.219.xxx
  • New confirmation:

Giratina - Dimensional Distortion - Cave below Arcade, on the platform.

Any fossils (I have confirmed Aerodactyl, at least) - It should say what poke it is, and then take it to the bottom-left Fossil Maniac. No need to fight it, either; auto victory!

Anonymous
    209.89.219.xxx
  • I checked out the bottom lever in the rocks in the fire zone.

It clears out all the rocks in front of Groudon's cave.

I tested in the north-wall water cave, no dice on Deoxys as of yet. I also tested around the sparkle-covered rock in the Grass zone, and the rocky-semi-cave left of the lab, but no luck as of yet.

Anonymous
    209.89.219.xxx
  • Deoxys - Meteor Fragment - Use at Power Plant

RegiGigas - Catch all 3 Regi's [any level, and have in your possession at the current time], and walk to the cave on the north wall in the water zone. Walk up to the ancient, he'll fuse them into Regigigas (50% dmg reduction from all sources, mad, mad hp... like 110 strength at level 10, no offensive moves)

Celebi's still in the air.

Anonymous
    209.89.219.xxx
  • To summarize, again:

Map 7.4C, Legendaries I have personally confirmed:

Groudon - Red Orb - Mid-right, a cave hidden by rocks. Enter, walk to the lava.

Kyogre - Blue Orb - Wall on left side, bottom-most part of the water zone, there is a hidden lever in the water. LEFT click it, it teleports you to the rocky area, walk to the bottom pool and use. LEFT click the lever on that side to tp back to the first side.

Mew - Mew's Toy - Cave in very top-right, stand in the entrance and use at night.

Mewtwo - Mew's DNA - Use at lab at top-middle.

Ho-Oh - Rainbow Feather - Burning Lighthouse on mid-right wall, use on the platform in the cave.

Lugia - Silver Feather - Water cave on left wall, just north of the Kyogre spot. Use on the grey platform.

Suicune/Entei/Raikou - Wet/Flaming/Charged Dog Whistles - Near Obelisk in Water zone / By the northernmost crater in the fire zone / Very mid bottom, use at the tip of the grass that points like an arrow.

Articuno/Moltres/Zapdos - Icy Feather/Power Supply/Moltres Flame - Waterfall at top-left (in the basin of it) / At the Power plant on mid-left / In mid/bot of fire zone, there are 4 fires, use in the middle of them.

(cont'd)

Anonymous
    209.89.219.xxx
  • Regis (Rock/Steel/Ice) - Ancient Tablet - Top wall, right of the Laboratory, use on any of the circles inside to summon the corresponding Regi.

RegiGigas - Have all 3 Regi's in your inventory, and go to the cave in water-area along top wall. Will fuse into RegiGigas.

Darkrai - New Moon - Bottom-left corner, the spot which puts pokes to sleep, use there.

Manaphy - Strange Egg - Mid-top, just north of the shop, there's a black-oily pool. Use there.

Heatran - Flaming Meteor (or some such) - Bottom-fire zone cave, use at the end of it.

Arceus - Tribute of the Gods - Mid-bot, below shop, is a temple. Enter it, use at top mid by the portals.

Giratina - Dimensional Distortion - Cave below Arcade, on the platform.

Deoxys - Meteor Fragment - Use at Power Plant

Any fossils - It should say what poke it is, and then take it to the bottom-left Fossil Maniac. No need to fight it, either; auto victory!

Still to confirm
    Celebi

Anonymous
    209.89.219.xxx
  • Kill The two Ancient trees in Grass Region. Celebi will spawn right next to the last Tree you kill. Green little fairy.

Anonymous
    65.26.52.xxx
  • How do you get giritina. Also where do you use the fossils and what pokemon do they give you?

Anonymous
    71.177.174.xxx
  • Gititina is easy, just take a Dimensional Distortion to the cave below the arcade and use it on the platform, as for fossils, i have no idea, seeing as how ive never gotten one myself.

Anonymous
    64.151.6.xxx
  • What are good non-legendary pokemon

Anonymous
    71.177.174.xxx
  • wat is arcade....

Anonymous
    220.224.246.xxx
  • i think syther is the best

Anonymous
    220.224.246.xxx
  • The arcade is at the middle-right. You use wood to buy random tms, artifacts, and items. Btw every 25 kills you get a wood

Anonymous
    71.177.174.xxx
  • For raikou u have to go to the arrow in electric/normal zone and use one charged wisthle. Raikou will appear.

Anonymous
    87.217.18.xxx
  • What pokemon do you use the stones for when your pokemon is at the healing place

• The content on this map sounds staggering.

Lieutenant
  • What is your favorite non-legendary team?

• how to buy artifact ?

Anonymous
    220.224.246.xxx
  • You can buy artifacts at the arcade on the left side of the map. Artifacts are 2 lumber and it gives you a random artifact

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: