Bug report and suggestion to improve AI
submit to reddit

Page 1
  • Post here only bug or issue about Dark Tea AI.

Thx for advice.

Random Starcraft 2 player. Only playing for Fun !!! It's A Good Day To Die.
    Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    DnA)DarkA
    Realm:
    EU Beta
  • I have a few questions...

In the new Dark Tea 0.48b there seem to be two different versions uploaded, is there a difference between them? Also the AIdifficulty.galaxy file (which was never found in 0.47b that I can recall), does it matter what those settings are? I hate playing against cheating computers as it's impossible for me to win and I noticed on opening the .rar the AIdifficulty.galaxy was defaulted to mineral bonus's and map hacks.

emc 2
    Private
  • AIdifficulty.galaxy file has been generated by AllInOne. Can be deleted. Only maphack. No mineral bonus.
    I have deleted good version, sorry. Tomorrow I will post lastest build with new number.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    DnA)DarkA
    Realm:
    EU Beta
  • thanks for the reply, is there a version you can make with no map hack? If there is a method within the scripts that you could teach me, then that would be fine as well. I'm a quick learner.

thanks again

emc 2
    Private
  • played with darkgreen 0.48c on charlemagne 02 map.and some problems here .

1. game too lagy and performance too low

2. commander dark qxc never expand .

3.commander dark zatic lost all building (except 1 base) and army and then rebuilt all buildings but built only 1 marine .
    10000 mineral and not spending .making 1 marine and sendin to die again again.

4.dark idra working very good.
    THANKS

Anonymous
    78.187.4.xxx
  • TErran AI attak too early the rocks.. and in most games.. units are scattered....

For now all games i see Zerg Win Terran Loss.

Anonymous
    79.52.160.xxx
  • hi i have been playing DarkTeaAi 0.48b

very good ai.

but i still no lose any game :( play 30+ games already, 1v1, still win..

AI dont know how to expand.. only expand 1 time.
    AI dont know how to fight back, if i push with army, and i win first battle, he will not rebuild army..or build really slow..

from what i see, it's the same problem as SCAI original ai.. One Big Battle = gg , AI will not fight again/rebuild.

we need ai to fight again and again and again, like Yo Yo, back and forth.

very nice job so far :) but looking forward to improvements! make it the best ai! :D

(is DarkTeaAI = GreenTeaAI?)

Private
  • No Darktea have different strategy.

I prefer Darka Strategy, but for now, it's too easy win games.. but i think with nice improvement this can be the best ai :)

Anonymous
    79.52.160.xxx
  • About lastest version :
    First game watched : Hasuobs make in early 2 robotic, and use only one.. cuz no min&gas, and he make robotic lab too but don't make colossus, Another bug, AI never make Exp and never attak only moving around the base.. Terran AI Jinro, make units, but they attak only with helion,all the rest of units, remain in base.. and like the hasuobsAi he never make exp.. so game ended with 1 base for race..

Anonymous
    79.52.160.xxx
  • Insomnia Need some fix : AI make Two Factorys And Ghost accademy.. but they are useless cuz he have to do banshe.. so AI spend gas for useless builds.

IN second, i think if terran have to do reaper rush , he don't make marine and bunker.. i repet it is useless.. i know without closer T always loss against rush but, i think if u wanna make a good push with terran u have to do the right build order or is useless.. ;) ai vs ai or games 2.2 vs ai i think is stupid to do. so i think is better to make a realistic ai more if possible ;)

i used to watch ai vs ai games so i can found bugs in opening and production, but anyway i think if u wanna make realisticest ai u need to modify some BO like reaper rush and other..

Ah.. Usually Terran Make Orbital @15 scv's.

I think after the Opening the ai will always push , if ai can't do a good push he come to home very like a real player;P

Protoss Needs Colossus cuz in mid-late they are the best ground counter unit..

ill' contine to study the ai's so u can work on it.. i trust u like my points of view ;)

Anonymous
    79.52.160.xxx
  • The new version got counter module, already test similar build like Human, but it's too directive and can't be changed. About reaper build order, I am ok with you, but for this moment, I don't have any build order to replace those. They were made early to add more experience. By now no build order has been posted.I also keep them in stable version.
    About bunker, I have made straight version but some player countered them, so bunker it's more safe.
    About 2 factory, this is only issue I have noticed, I haven't not fixed because of new counter module force banshee rush... If factory not yet built, build another. :/
    The only way, it's added more unit to counter instead of banshee.
    Pushing depends A.I aggresivity, we have already solution for this but stable version will not be ready before time.... so I leave it.
    For much experince I have added level_difficulty in AIDifficulty.galaxy, which you can test Insane mode.
    Finally about colossus, I have already mind of this, we can make a script like baneling, which can help all protoss. But I will post polls for this and other.
    Otherwise, I hope this version can be appreciate.

Thx for feddback.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    DnA)DarkA
    Realm:
    EU Beta
  • one terran commander is not making any units when reach 153 unit.
    and got supply block.
    i dont know which commander because too large map and too laggy .I've quit the game

Anonymous
    78.187.4.xxx
  • Well, I'm A Diamond/Platinum Terran user. if u need build order i can post for you no problem ;)

question : is possible to improve force field sistem for protoss? most protoss user use field to make a nice opening and later they push ;)

I see bunker is useless cuz marine dead befor go into the bunker. i think u can remove it it's totaly useless,

If people wanna skill versus AI i think, rush like 6 pool , proxy gates etc.. is totaly useless.. u can't train nothing.

Where i can set insane mode? lastest stable build or beta??

i wanna help you so we can have early a super ai ;D

Anonymous
    79.52.160.xxx
  • Ok i found it.. and whatch it .. but i think .. is too unrealistic.. i trust u can make a realistic ai more as possible without cheats..

Anonymous
    79.52.160.xxx
  • Terran Improvements :

Standard Opening : 10 Supply - 12 Rax - 13 gas - 15 orbital command. (Best opening for terran i think )

Repear all in Rush : 8 rax - 8 gas - tech lab & orbital command - > reaper gogo , if good micro u can do nice damage, u can continue with reaper or switch immidiately to marauder and continue to push ( usually this start is make with a proxy rax )

ill' post other opening if u're interested

if u can, watch some games of "Satini and Brat_OK" they are strong.

Anonymous
    79.52.160.xxx
  • I'm thinking... maybe the best way to make a pretty good ai.. is separating ai by matchup

TVP Ai, TVZ ai , PVZ ai mirrors AI

So every match have the perfect opening

3-4 Most used opening , with countering mode.

Or maybe if possible AI know what is my race and choose a random opening cuz pvz is too much different beetwen tvz or tvp..

So we can have 3-4 most used commands of Pro, it can be so much realistic and good :D

Yes i know it required more work, but i think this is the perfect way to have a professional semi-realistic Ai for all races :D what do u think about it??

If u want i'm here for help you :P

Anonymous
    79.52.160.xxx
  • Yes, we intend from now on, divide commader to group too.

So every race has 12 commander and only choose 4 commander for vs each race.

Ex Bio Commander Terran will not using when vs Terran.
    Instead only mech commander will using when vs Terran.

To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult.
    GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Pretty Good, u understand me! ;)

But for what i've see for now terrans need improvements i don't like the opening of ai... for example i say 15 orbital.. that is the most used for standard games.. and i never see it....

so i can write all best terran opening that i think for every match up, but we need the same for protoss and zerg XD we can study the best opening and write in ai command..

all commands have countering sistem.. so countering + improved opening is a perfect work :D

u don't think so ?:D

now i go to bed.. sleep time >.< when i come back i put here best opening that i think for Terran

see u ;D

Anonymous
    79.52.160.xxx

Is it possible to show name of Al instead of e.g. computer 4 like you see.
    I would like to know it...
    I mean I wouldnt cheat and check what build is it but I want to know with who I'm going to lose or win.

Sorry I'm spamming because I posted it before but, no one read it so.

Corporal
  • At the end of the fight, you will know :)

GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe
  • team 0.49c

2T ai vs 2P ai. and 1 problem is here.
    They do not attack simultaneously.
    1 ai team member attacking other member sitting his base and waiting :)
    too lazy ai isnt it?

Anonymous
    78.187.4.xxx
  • This isn't the right place for post about team version, please go in the right forum, here is only for darka version, thanks.

//i'm waiting darka post for start to write new opening terran.

Anonymous
    79.52.160.xxx
  • haha, i guess it still has some bug, does it defend other . Test this version.

http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/green-tea-ai/files/266/get

P/S : please post feed back of Green Tea in Green Tea forum :p

GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I know but are you able to do this?
    I mean I dont want waste your time but... Are you able to do this?
    I think that would be funny say to friends I played against ZeeRax (Al) hehe.

Corporal
  • sorry like i am other lazy ai member miss place.

:)

Anonymous
    78.187.4.xxx
Page 1

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: