If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Insomnia Need some fix : AI make Two Factorys And Ghost accademy.. but they are useless cuz he have to do banshe.. so AI spend gas for useless builds.

IN second, i think if terran have to do reaper rush , he don't make marine and bunker.. i repet it is useless.. i know without closer T always loss against rush but, i think if u wanna make a good push with terran u have to do the right build order or is useless.. ;) ai vs ai or games 2.2 vs ai i think is stupid to do. so i think is better to make a realistic ai more if possible ;)

i used to watch ai vs ai games so i can found bugs in opening and production, but anyway i think if u wanna make realisticest ai u need to modify some BO like reaper rush and other..

Ah.. Usually Terran Make Orbital @15 scv's.

I think after the Opening the ai will always push , if ai can't do a good push he come to home very like a real player;P

Protoss Needs Colossus cuz in mid-late they are the best ground counter unit..

ill' contine to study the ai's so u can work on it.. i trust u like my points of view ;)

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: