If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Link download
    GreenTea AI 0.45

You can use this AI for SC2Launcher of Zocx or SCALLInOne of Vernam as well

When using SC2 Launcher of Zocx:
    SC2Launcher

_ Extract folder GreenTeaAI into /Mod folder.
    _ Delete all the file in the /Plugin folder,
    _ Select the latest patch
    _ Choose FreeForALL mode only.

When using SC2 AllinOne of Vernam:
    SC2 AllInOne

_ Copy GreenTeaAI to AI/ folder

_ Choose OtherAI in Difficulty and select GreenTeaAI 0.43

Changelog 0.44 ( Introducing new General system )
    _ Enchant for Protoss only.
    _ At the beginning of the match AI will choose random strategy respond to each General. There are 2 kind of general: Fast Tech or Fast Expand, each has their build style and favorite units.

Fast Tech General ( they like to go for teching first than expand later )

Commander "Nga Son":
    He like to go for Robotic Facility and his favorite units is Collosus. You will expect to have a mass Collosus army when fighting with him.

Commander "Tien viet"
    Behold the power of Pristorm, his main army were Zealot mix with some High Templar and Stalker. After using all the energy, the 2 High Templar will automatically group into Archon.

Commander "Huy Khanh"
    His favorite unit is Dark Templar, he will try to get them as soon as possible to sneak into your base.

Commander "Dang Hai"
    He is the master of the sky with his Carrier army, but on the ground, he also has some Collosus to stronger the ground force.

Fast Expand General ( they like to expand first than teching later )

Commander "Hoang Duy"
    Like Nga Son, he also favorite for Robotic, so his main Army is Collosus and Immortal.

Commander "Nhu Quyen"
    She is the litte sister of Tien Viet, also like to using Storm but will try to expand faster to get enough resources to build her army

Commander "Thanh Nguyen"

You can call her the queen of the sky, her main force is Carrier, Voidray, and Phoenix if needed.

At the beginning the Identity of the Generals is conceal. Until near the end of match, she/he will reveal their name. So you can see which generals is strong and which is weak, so I can improve them better.

Changelog 0.43

_ Zerg : with the new update, i find that Roaches are not useful for the AI anymore because attack rate reduce to very slow and AI don't know how to burrow yet, so I make the main force is Zergling. Cancel gas technique to get one more drone => 11 Pool, faster than the original 12 pool.
    _ Terran : Marine, Marauder, Medic and Terran are still best combo for the Terran so I keep up in this version. To handle rush, i let the terran build Barracks first, than Supply Depot later.
    _ Protoss: Depend on the situation, it can give all 3 Gate rush Zealot or try to reach Pristorm technique.

Bug still fix:
    _ Don't have transport yet, so try don't use on the map have island. The Ai will not moving are try to attack that island.
    _ Zerg : with the new update, i find that Roaches are not useful for the AI anymore because attack rate reduce to very slow, so I make the main force is Zergling. Cancel gas technique to get one more drone => 11 Pool, faster than the original 12 pool.
    _ Terran : Marine, Marauder, Medic and Terran are still best combo for the Terran so I keep up in this version. To handle rush, i let the terran build Barracks first, than Supply Depot later.
    _ Protoss: Depend on the situation, it can give all 3 Gate rush Zealot or try to reach Pristorm technique.

Bug still fix:
    _ Don't have transport yet, so try don't use on the map have island. The Ai will not moving are try to attack that island.

How to know AI Working :
    Text " Active GreenTea AI 0.44" at the beginning.

Try to play match between 2 computer, if the Zerg Ai can use Gas Cancel to get one more drone. Then it work well.

To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult.
    GT Creator

Support Nibbits by linking to us: