Green Tea AI 0.43 Compatible with Patch 11
submit to reddit

Page 1
  • Link download
    GreenTea AI 0.45

You can use this AI for SC2Launcher of Zocx or SCALLInOne of Vernam as well

When using SC2 Launcher of Zocx:
    SC2Launcher

_ Extract folder GreenTeaAI into /Mod folder.
    _ Delete all the file in the /Plugin folder,
    _ Select the latest patch
    _ Choose FreeForALL mode only.

When using SC2 AllinOne of Vernam:
    SC2 AllInOne

_ Copy GreenTeaAI to AI/ folder

_ Choose OtherAI in Difficulty and select GreenTeaAI 0.43

Changelog 0.44 ( Introducing new General system )
    _ Enchant for Protoss only.
    _ At the beginning of the match AI will choose random strategy respond to each General. There are 2 kind of general: Fast Tech or Fast Expand, each has their build style and favorite units.

Fast Tech General ( they like to go for teching first than expand later )

Commander "Nga Son":
    He like to go for Robotic Facility and his favorite units is Collosus. You will expect to have a mass Collosus army when fighting with him.

Commander "Tien viet"
    Behold the power of Pristorm, his main army were Zealot mix with some High Templar and Stalker. After using all the energy, the 2 High Templar will automatically group into Archon.

Commander "Huy Khanh"
    His favorite unit is Dark Templar, he will try to get them as soon as possible to sneak into your base.

Commander "Dang Hai"
    He is the master of the sky with his Carrier army, but on the ground, he also has some Collosus to stronger the ground force.

Fast Expand General ( they like to expand first than teching later )

Commander "Hoang Duy"
    Like Nga Son, he also favorite for Robotic, so his main Army is Collosus and Immortal.

Commander "Nhu Quyen"
    She is the litte sister of Tien Viet, also like to using Storm but will try to expand faster to get enough resources to build her army

Commander "Thanh Nguyen"

You can call her the queen of the sky, her main force is Carrier, Voidray, and Phoenix if needed.

At the beginning the Identity of the Generals is conceal. Until near the end of match, she/he will reveal their name. So you can see which generals is strong and which is weak, so I can improve them better.

Changelog 0.43

_ Zerg : with the new update, i find that Roaches are not useful for the AI anymore because attack rate reduce to very slow and AI don't know how to burrow yet, so I make the main force is Zergling. Cancel gas technique to get one more drone => 11 Pool, faster than the original 12 pool.
    _ Terran : Marine, Marauder, Medic and Terran are still best combo for the Terran so I keep up in this version. To handle rush, i let the terran build Barracks first, than Supply Depot later.
    _ Protoss: Depend on the situation, it can give all 3 Gate rush Zealot or try to reach Pristorm technique.

Bug still fix:
    _ Don't have transport yet, so try don't use on the map have island. The Ai will not moving are try to attack that island.
    _ Zerg : with the new update, i find that Roaches are not useful for the AI anymore because attack rate reduce to very slow, so I make the main force is Zergling. Cancel gas technique to get one more drone => 11 Pool, faster than the original 12 pool.
    _ Terran : Marine, Marauder, Medic and Terran are still best combo for the Terran so I keep up in this version. To handle rush, i let the terran build Barracks first, than Supply Depot later.
    _ Protoss: Depend on the situation, it can give all 3 Gate rush Zealot or try to reach Pristorm technique.

Bug still fix:
    _ Don't have transport yet, so try don't use on the map have island. The Ai will not moving are try to attack that island.

How to know AI Working :
    Text " Active GreenTea AI 0.44" at the beginning.

Try to play match between 2 computer, if the Zerg Ai can use Gas Cancel to get one more drone. Then it work well.

To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult.
    GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe
  • finally we see GreenTea AI in this site!

thank you

Captain
  • welcome :)
    cant you just take a better screenshot of my launcher :(
    that brawn from your windows is really ugly LOL

anyway you can also use the Brawse... button in there no need to copy pate. ;-)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @ptanhkhoa

if i rush the zergs with early attack i can defeat them fast because they insistence on building two base in begining so they cant prepare good defence

but if they settle they work good except producing air units(after 20 min in faster speed mode,its late)

Captain
  • thank you ptanhkhoa.
    goood to see other AI's.
    Strategy AI,
    Aiur AI ,
    GreenTeaAi welcome here.
    tried with protoss and 20 min after AI wins

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    ahmetbogus
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • @terran58 : Try it again on another match or another maps, it's not always build 2 base :). It focus on opening army so a little late in producing Air. To focus on teching, i need to rework on the Queen, so they can build Creeptumor near the entrance and have better defense. Also try to make the creeptumor autobuild itself.

@Vernam7: Yup ^^, it have browse, but it more easy to put it there, so people can see the AI name. About the "screenshot", that screen is for everyone know how to work :). Your launcher is the best now, but it missing the 4x speed ( I need to see the AI do faster for testing :), so I still used Zocx Launcher. )

@ahmetbogus : I also included Aiur AI and Strategy AI in my pack. It make it compatible with these AI also :). The Protoss still lack of opening strategy and have somebug which I will fix in the next release.

GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @ptanhkhoa

im really happy because you care about users problems and suggestions and also i waiting for your next versions and improvements

terrans are very strong and they very fast

i rate GreenTea AI races in this order: 1-terrans(perfect) 2-protoss(good) 3-zergs(medium)

and in the end i want to ask about patch 12 compatibility?

Captain
  • same question
    is this compatible with patch 12?

• Yup, it not a major patch so everything work fine, except the Roach now 2 supply so I need to reduce the Roaches quantity :)

GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe
  • hello.. may i ask for the mineral gain for ai's in green tea? is it x2? thanx..

Anonymous
    112.201.236.xxx
  • by the way i am using allinone sc2 offline launcher. and it does not say anything about mineral gain in there.. great ai tho.. i just have low winning rate.. getting demolished by the mass units ^-^

Anonymous
    112.201.236.xxx
  • @Romwilder

i think this is non cheating version

because in msg nothing showed about harvest bonus
    and i see each SCV collect 5 mineral for computer player

Captain
  • it non cheat version, so it have a standard build :). If it is 2x, I would go for 6 pylon, 6 barracks or 6 pool instead :)).

GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @ptanhkhoa

when i play with 4 active players ,my pc have not good performance

however with starcrack AI i can continuance 4 player maps to the end , but with other AIs like Green Tea , after 10 min my game will stop for 0.5 sec and run for 3sec and it happen again and again !!

is this possible to make your AI run smoother?

thank you

Captain
  • @ptanhkhoa
    Great AI!!.
    Really Really good.

• Its nice to see some other AI's coming along, i am still patiently awaiting for new Starcrack myself. None of them give me a decent fight yet tho.

"I'm gonna save ace at any cost! Wash your potatoes and be ready for us!" - Monkey D. Luffy
    Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Mugiwara.NoRufi
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Challenging AI, but does it have a map hack? I played several times, and never got scouted prior to the early attack.

Anonymous
    98.199.77.xxx
  • @Noname: it have map hack , but non-resources gaining
    @Terran58: It will run better if I remove the AI Micro Control. With these the AI will control each unit and have some performance like evade storm. But the more player the more memory it consume to control each unit. Will try to find a way to reduce it. For now, it should play 1 vs 1 only.

@Everyone:
    I update a new version, introduce a new General System which give more variety for the AI. (It only for Protoss now ).

GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @ptanhkhoa.
    i am using your green tea AI v.043.good work.
    you say:
    "I update a new version, introduce a new General System which give more variety for the AI. (It only for Protoss now )."
    but
    cant find any update link.
    assuming not ready yet.right?

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    ahmetbogus
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Just update right now :P

GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe
  • So maybe you should change the post title To:
    Green Tea AI 0.44 Compatible with Patch 12.1

• after first loose.
    AI says Commander "Thanh Nguyen" wins.
    time:30 min.

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    ahmetbogus
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • @ahmethbogus: It means you were fighting with Commander Thanh Nguyen :), she tech to FleetBeacon and use Carrier as her main force. Next time I will try too add Commander for Terran and Zerg race.

@Oren: I wish to know how to change the title :).

GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe
  • ptanhkhoa@ahmethbogus: It means you were fighting with Commander Thanh Nguyen :), she tech to FleetBeacon and use Carrier as her main force. Next time I will try too add Commander for Terran and Zerg race.

@Oren: I wish to know how to change the title :).

the ingame AI title or the nibbits title in the forum, cause in the forum you cant :)

just creat a new REsource in nibbits like my tool and starcrack AI, clean your Isntallation steps make as small as possible or creat a new Topic with just the Green Tea AI no version numbers etc and link that to your resources.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Where was I know that Commander Thanh Nguyen is lady. otherwise it would be another war :)

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    ahmetbogus
    Realm:
    US Beta
Page 1

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: