If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Hey good people! hope everything is well!

Well, here is where I stand, I had been making Warcraft III maps from the Reign of Chaos world editor for over a year now in the Chinese community of maps. But now I wish to move into this delightful European/US community with both my campaign and multiplayer maps.

Problem is that most Chinese players look for pure skill in their maps, so a map can be extremely simple but allows the player to show off their skill will be enough to be made popular. But I have noticed that is not really the case in the European/US community. That why I'm looking for some dedicated testers to try out my maps and review/comment on them as I upload them onto this site! :)

Great testers will be noted on the credits at the end of the campaign maps and on the loading screen of the multiplayer maps.

To make things easier, you can simply post your review/comment as a reply to this thread! ^^ Or else email project.zeheroth@gmail.com if you want to become a dedicated tester and get all series maps before anyone else!

I had just uploaded a skeleton of the first map I made for the European community! The link is provided below and it was uploaded onto this site. Looking forward to any feedback good people! :)

http://wc3.nibbits.com/maps/project/77010/zp-chapter-i-shattered-halls

Sergeant

Support Nibbits by linking to us: