Are you a fan of the Hero Wars series, and have yet to see a version of it on The Frozen Throne that can be played competitively? An open-minded DotA player who needs a break from overly serious ...
Are you a fan of the Hero Wars series, and have yet to see a version of it on The Frozen Throne that can be played competitively? An open-minded DotA player who needs a break from overly serious games? Hero Wars Inferno may provide what you are looking for.
Hero Wars Inferno (HwI), while it may never reach the caliber of other AoS maps, is a fun new map in the Hero Wars series. Play as one of 36 original heroes, all of which have at least one or two custom, triggered abilities.
Features this map includes that most Hero Wars do not include:
1) A unit training system that prohibits "shrining" (a method that can be used to save gold when you are about to die), thus giving hero kills and deaths a real impact on the game's outcome.
2) Different values for HP per Str point, Armor per Agi point, Mana regeneration/Mana per Int point, and Damage per Primary Attribute, thus giving the map a faster pace.
3) Synthesis Items, which are essentially simple "recipe items," each with its own purpose in the game to add to item diversity.
4) Defense/waves cost only lumber, thus giving no penalty to stats when you summon/defend, keeping everybody relavant in the late-game, even if they choose to defend.
5) Much much more !
- The update to 1.3.6 was purely to fix misc glitches, and balance things.
Reviews (Submit a Review)
Log in and reach level 3 to submit a review for this map.
- Map Style:
- Custom (UMS)
- AoS (Dota-like)
- Mech_Warrior 1
- Latest Version:
- WarCraft 3 Map
- 968.7 KB
- fun, hero, inferno, wars
- Playable Area:
- Downloads (Total):
- Downloads (Daily):
- Discovered On:
- Jan. 16, 2011
- Direct Link:
There are not yet enough votes to show a realistic score.
If you were logged in you could rate this.
No badges or achievements yet.
Support Nibbits by linking to us: