After months of supposed inactivity, Rage Winterchill has amassed a rogue legion of demons, satyr, and undead to use in a fanatical strike against the Night Elves in an attempt to avenge Archimonde's ...
After months of supposed inactivity, Rage Winterchill has amassed a rogue legion of demons, satyr, and undead to use in a fanatical strike against the Night Elves in an attempt to avenge Archimonde's death. After demolishing several elven outposts, he has stationed himself in the ruins of a former city, and is prepared to fight. The Elves are underprepared and doom lingers overhead; Can you turn the tides of the battle?
This version contains a few missing ultimates, due to a lack of fitting ideas. If you would like to make a suggestion, please contact me on the forums.
- Custom yet simple damage and attack system.
- Unique Tavern and Marketplace systems for selecting heroes and items.
- Seventeen completely original characters to fight with.
- Abilities which scale in power with the characters.
- Troops which upgrade with heroes during the game.
- Creepcamps which get stronger after each clearing.
- Easy-to-use and timesaving recipe system; buys missing items for you!
- Type -i itemname to buy an itemname.
RoW takes approximately an hour (sometimes more) for a full game, and it is strongly recommended that you play a 5v5, as it is for 5v5 that the game is balanced. Beginners often find the new systems and gameplay disorientating: to help you along there are starting items addressing the most common concerns of new players: including a list of simple starting items which can be purchased through the -i command. Enjoy!
*0.50b makes amends to the Heretic.
Visit the Forums at http://www.dotaportal.com/row
Reviews (Submit a Review)
Log in and reach level 3 to submit a review for this map.
- (No categories yet)
- Latest Version:
- Rise of Winterchill 0.50b
- WarCraft 3 Map
- 2.8 MB
- Overall Rating:
4 / 5 (1 votes, ranked #924)
- Playable Area:
- Downloads (Total):
- Downloads (Daily):
- Discovered On:
- April 26, 2009
- Direct Link:
(No Preview Available)
1 vote considered
If you were logged in you could rate this.
No badges or achievements yet.
Support Nibbits by linking to us: