Page 2
  • i see.. alright thanks for the info yea

Lieutenant
  • Once I get the option to ul my avatar, I'll have a picture of a howling wolf. It suits my personality, lol.

Private
  • I made a skin for a Golem and use it on most of my maps so I thought it would work well as an avatar. Was going to have a 15 foot tall blue dude with a tail but I changed my mind.

Lieutenant
  • Mine's my girls' feet 'cause I obviously have a foot fetish and she's a foot model on her site at jesibel420.com

Lol don't go there if ur not 18 ;-)

Lieutenant
  • As you see my avatar is a marine of terrans and i think its symbol of humans that defense their home from attackers .i wish that we able to join forces together for one goal and stop fight each other .

Captain
  • While I think that's a really big stretch from a guy in power armor, I couldn't agree more with the opinion on war/violence :)

Mine I made myself, it's supposed to look like a windchime shaped like my SN, at night.

Sergeant
  • I need only say

ZA WARUDO!

Lieutenant
  • Haaa I want an avatar. I'll hit lvl 2 eventually. I hope to god thats the level you get them. :P

Private
  • OneirophobiaHaaa I want an avatar. I'll hit lvl 2 eventually. I hope to god thats the level you get them. :P

Avatar - Requires level 1 and 30 gold

If you have the 30 gold (shown on top of the page) then go here.

http://sc2.nibbits.com/account/shop/

• if i had an avatar then it would be a picture of me hollowified.. :D

Corporal
  • Is it true that once you select your avatar, you need to gather 30 gold again in order to change it?

Private
  • No, you would have always unlocked the feature. However, to my knowledge, the process of changing your avatar is alittle bugged.

Lieutenant
Page 2

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: