If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• The crystal glove worn by the Countess on “American Horror Story” this season seduces with its blinding sparkle, but cuts Michael Kors Bags like a knife whenever the vampire, played by Lady Gaga, decides to strike. With a flick of her forefinger, she can cut your throat and lap up Longchamp Bag the blood.When show co-creator Ryan Murphy asked costume designer Lou Eyrich to create an “armorlike” glove for the diva, she contacted jewelry designer Michael Schmidt.“One of the guideposts for the Countess’s look is Daphne Guinness, a British michael kors bags artist and style icon,” says Eyrich. “Ryan and I have always had a fascination with her art and her style. Her essence. Her elegance.”The show’s prop master, Bryan Rodgers, created a mechanism that would allow a silver blade to pop out from the glove. And Swarovski donated 11,000 Michael Kors Purses crystals, which Schmidt adhered to the $4,000 leather gloves.
    The hobble skirt — a fashion trend from the early 20th century, in which a skirt was michael kors handbags tightly gathered around the wearer’s calves — was likely inspired by one of the first women to take flight. In 1908, the Wright brothers’ business agent Mrs. Coach Outlet Store Online Edith Berg accompanied the aviators on flights. But her ankle-length skirt had to be bound with twine so as not to catch on any mechanical parts.Over the michael kors outlet clearance next few years, this bound “hobble skirt” became the height of fashion — even though it kept its wearer from being able to walk effectively. In 1910 michael kors outlet online in Erie, NY, 18-year-old Ida Goyette’s skirt caused her to stumble while crossing a bridge; she fell over the side and broke several limbs. And a woman coach purses at a French racetrack was trampled to death after a horse bolted through the crowd and she could not outrun it because of her hobble skirt. Declared michael kors outlet one newspaper of the time: “If [women] want to be legally free they shouldn’t be sartorially shackled.”Thanks to developments in chemistry, 18th-century milliners were able to transform coach factory raw pelts into malleable felt that could be shaped into curvy tricorns and top hats. But the process involved a mercury and acid solution, often resulting in Longchamp Outlet serious illness or the death of the person applying it. It’s thought that Lewis Carroll’s trembling “Mad Hatter” character from his 1865 book “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” michael kors purses was so named because he was afflicted with mercury poisoning.In 1927, American dancer Isadora Duncan climbed into a convertible in Nice, France, with her signature long scarf Coach Outlet Online draped around her neck. “Goodbye, my friends, I’m off to glory!” she exclaimed. Minutes later, she was dead, violently strangled when the scarf’s fringes got caught between Coach Outlet the spokes of a wheel. Sadder still is the fact that the scarf was given to her by a friend as a gift to cheer her up coach handbags on the anniversary of her son Patrick’s birth. The 3-year-old had died along with his sister when the car they were in rolled into the Seine.
    Work Coach Bags the bold shoulder with Fendi’s latest tricked-out accouterment: removeable shoulder straps for your handbag. Cleverly dubbed “Strap You,” the newly rolled-out capsule features two-toned, reversible straps that Longchamp Outlet seamlessly hook onto your favorite carryall.The collection comes in a rainbow of colorways whipped up from leather and python (there’s a studded version, too), with the option Coach Outlet Store to customize with your initials. Translation? Bag ladies: rejoice. There’s never been a more fashionable way to dress up your purse.
    In his few years at the michael kors outlet online sale helm of Balmain, Rousteing has already dressed everyone from models Jourdan Dunn and Gigi Hadid to Hollywood icon Jane Fonda.“I think it’s been successful, and I’m a coach outlet huge supporter of what he’s done there, for the very simple reason that he’s embraced a very broad standard of beauty,” says Wilson of Rousteing’s time at Michael Kors Handbags Balmain.So will all the A-list associations lead to blockbuster sales at H&M?“I can’t see these kind of clothes marching down the street — the Balmain Army coming Longchamp Handbags to a mall near you!” Wilson admits. “But I suppose it’s possible. People love him and they love this look and they love the women that wear Michael Kors it.”
    Before Carmelo Anthony was selected by the Denver Nuggets in the first round of the 2003 NBA draft, he was gifted with his first-ever watch.He didn’t coach outlet online give it much thought, the star recalls while relaxing on a blue, tufted couch in the back room of Material Good, a luxury retail concept store in Coach Handbags Soho. “I gave it to my brother,” says the Knicks forward, who adds that he then promptly forgot about the generous present.Plus after tying the knot with Longchamp Sale pretty reality television star La La Anthony in 2010, “Melo” became tabloid fodder, raising both his profile and style game off the court. As a result, the michael kors Brooklyn native discovered two things.“I started talking to people and realized that diamonds aren’t worth it unless you are getting a diamond from Hublot or Audemars Piguet,” Longchamp Bags he says with a laugh.And that watch he so casually gave to his brother? An A. Lange & Söhne showpiece, which can run into six figures.“It’s a Coach Purses funny story. When I started learning about the [watch collecting] game and A. Lange, I called my brother and said, ‘I need that A. Lange back.’ He Longchamp said, ‘No, I’m not giving it back to you.’ He didn’t even know what it was, but it was his now,” says Anthony, coming to terms with coach factory outlet the lost treasure. “He didn’t give it back. But I am glad my brother got it and not a complete stranger.”

Bags Outlet Sale:
    Longchamp Le Pliage
    Longchamp Backpack
    Longchamp Bag Sale
    Coach Wallet

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: