If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Zerg is the hardest to learn, but it is strongest once you learn it. Never sit there a macro up and let your enemy get comfy if you're zerg, you always have to attack, toss and sometiems terran, you cna jsut build a lot of defense and wait an hour to tech up and get a million bcs or carriers. But zerg is about never-ending attacks, your units are expendable and cheap, never show mercy. If they can't tech they can't win if their toss or terran, zerg is all about your aggro. I like to take a little control in early game with a few lings, thne in mid game i completely push out and i get up to 200 creep easily, once it took me just 3 mintues to get from 58 creep to 200. This is the power of zerg, to rebuild your forces in minutes, sometimes seconds. If you let your enemy be more aggresive than you, you lose. you have to be aggresive at all times, because your defences suck. And mass hydras, if you lure them out to an open battle, will anhilate anythign besides carriers/motherships/broodlords/Bcs so just odnt let them tech and u win.

I can haz custom title now???

Support Nibbits by linking to us: