If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I have read nothing about HOTS and I will do my best to avoid such, so that I am able to enjoy the game once it comes out.

So NO SPOILERS please!

My favorite unit is the human medic, which I only saw in the campaign. I wish that unit were added.

LAN - I think vernam7 will beat Blizzard in THAT race! I personally have no interest in LAN, and never played a LAN game and have no interest in doing so ... maps! Maps, I like the artwork lol.

So I would like to see an expansion to the map capability.

If you are from Blizzard and reading this, take note! I want "snow", no not white sand, but "snow" - horizontal and falling. Also I want to be able to sculpture an horizontal on a vertical, even if limited.

I want bridge effects, sculpture and doodads that function correctly, over and underpasses.

I want to see more animals.

I want to see "commanders", special single units, that may represent the player.

H20 - yes, amphibian units - it is simply laughable that there are "marines" but no navy! What about uboots! Can't be done I hear you, well go get another job!

I want a "flood" or "paint all" function for water.

I want an X and Y physical read out numerically.

I want a "merge all" paint function, to finalize layers.

I want an "auto blend" function for paints.

I want a "remember last map state and settings".

I want units to use ramps properly.

Now I may add to this list, but I will end on this last wish list note - I want a better AI. The AI is awful. It doesn't use all the units, nor all the unit functions, and I would mark it as a B-, say 60%. No "intelligence" in the AI, so add it Blizzard!

Oh and, I hate the constant "on line" requirements. I bought the game, but can see why others choose not to. You treat customers poorly.

Add your wish list below, and NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

opensource Starcraft 2 maps: http://www.chrisentiae.com/artypixelle/
    artist

Support Nibbits by linking to us: