If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• sin coilthe AI actually never cheats with vision. you can win by cannon rushing as protoss against any opponent, on any difficulty.

he is super pro at scouting with scvs/drones/zerglings, but he is not programmed to scout his own base

Actually the AI doesn't seem to cheat in vision as in it knows where you are constantly and what your doing BUT the AI CAN see up cliffs when it really shouldn't. I also actually think that the first attack is the most difficult bit and then if you survive that its an easy downhill battle unless you play insane. Easy-Hard are all quite easy after the first bit. This is simply due to them not building up enough of an army and not attacking that much.
    The only thing I would say is they need to have their logic improved so they are competant in stragegy and tactics but have their APM limited so they dont make things like Storms and EMPs completly uselsss.
    But the main thing I am talking about is the fact they attack up cliffs where they should not be able to.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: