If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• HolyShift
    heylittodude
    HolyShiftNo dude. It's harder than the AI's of other strategic war games. Just like what Isythos said.

I observed some AI's yesterday and I was freaking shocked how they control their team. It's just like they have 10 hands, controlling 10 computers for just 1 team. They click like hell. They could send a unit for explanation while developing their bases and while they are invading a base! That is so inhuman! No human could manage their teams that fast.

But you forget, no computer AI can strategize and adapt to different situations like a decent human player can. Like they said in the movie Matrix: no matter how fast, how powerful they are, these computer software(AIs) still operate within a set of rules. Human players aren't restricted by these rules. In order to offset for this shortcoming, the AIs have to be able to multi-task faster and better then humans.

So saying that the AI's better then human or cheating simply because they can multi-task and click faster is just incorrect. It's like saying since my computer processor can process information and handle multi-tasking way better than I can, it's more intelligent than I am. This is just not true.

Well I'm just suggesting to please make it better by making them more manageable, not all knowing, non cheating, and just like be the AI's of other war games like the games I said before. They have different strategies, normal resources, defend their bases, shifting in base invasion, and kick asses too!

I want it to rock just like the others! \m/

I agree with you on the part about having the AI be more "creative" with its strategies. It would be nice to have a AI with more varied tactics to make it more unpredictable. However I know that's gonna require a whole lot of clever programming so it all depend on the AI team.

Also non of the AI difficulties cheat except for insane. Because they always send out scouts to reveal the map. If they had vision to start with then they wouldn't have to do that.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: