If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• HolyShiftNo dude. It's harder than the AI's of other strategic war games. Just like what Isythos said.

I observed some AI's yesterday and I was freaking shocked how they control their team. It's just like they have 10 hands, controlling 10 computers for just 1 team. They click like hell. They could send a unit for explanation while developing their bases and while they are invading a base! That is so inhuman! No human could manage their teams that fast.

But you forget, no computer AI can strategize and adapt to different situations like a decent human player can. Like they said in the movie Matrix: no matter how fast, how powerful they are, these computer software(AIs) still operate within a set of rules. Human players aren't restricted by these rules. In order to offset for this shortcoming, the AIs have to be able to multi-task faster and better then humans.

So saying that the AI's better then human or cheating simply because they can multi-task and click faster is just incorrect. It's like saying since my computer processor can process information and handle multi-tasking way better than I can, it's more intelligent than I am. This is just not true.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: