If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• vernam7
    ccT_
    rageI hope this is resolved soon... its been so many days and we were promised 9.44 last Friday...

That is vernam7's area not mine:P.

I'm away from my home internets so I haven't even had a chance to get patch 11. However I will get it soon and i have a release out for that. I think im going to take the current opens that the AI does and strap them to the new AI core, which is a lot better mid / late game. It creates a much better army composition but its all down to how much time I have to do it as i have other 'life' things going on at the moment.

The 4 twilight council thing is a bug that ill fix the Terran starting with 2 refineries should not be happening at all and is probably a result of using not using the current version of the ALLin1 launcher.

let me make something clear, ALLin1 launcher and AI expanding or not has nothing to do with that!

if the AI is 100% compatible to latest patch and maps, then the ALLin1 will use it as normal and will work (like other AIs patch 11 ready)

so Ai performance and strategy issues defenetly not my area! i cant do anything to fix them, i am not scripting AI.

IF people READ the change log i state there Clearly and in my download page that this 70.3r2 that the latest ALLin1 include is slightly modified to work with patch 11 new unite values!

this small modification surly DID brake few things (like strategies and openings) but i cleared that, ccT you are working on the new AI that will not have those issues.

instead of complaining about small problems like an opening or a rush or i dont know what, you should be thankful, you have a very good wrokable AI untill the next version is fully ready, and not the crappy very easy Blizzard one, or sandbox like you used to have few months ago!(you and your self,, remember??)

i gave you a patch 11 playable (i didnt say PERFECT) AI and Launcher in less than 2-3 hours!

relax guys relax. you forget this is for free sometimes ;-)

Thank you for clearing up some questions which I had.

I need to say that the AI at medium is entirely broken. It is not a small problem when the AI never expands - once it uses up its resource at the first base it is dead.

I'm upset because I regret upgrading to Patch 11 after seeing the latest Allin1 being compatible with it. I've been stuck with a crap AI for the last week - i.e. I haven't been playing SC2 at all.

While I appreciate the work you've been putting in to this launcher, I hope that you could be clearer in communicating stuff to us - i.e. I would have wanted to know that the AI is broken for Patch 11 - I wouldn't have updated to it if I had known.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: