If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Settings - ai_difficulty 0; Cheating - off

I have been a StarCraft player before I've started SCII. Not as lucky as some, so i don't have a key.

Anyway, I've played around with StarCrack (an awsome piece of work).

I play solidly (95% wins, i lose only if my choke is not finished by the time of the rush) against zerg and never had any trouble there. I win against Terran 80% of the time (will work on the matchup).

I know the weak points of StarCrack and never use them(example - Bunker Rush in TvT, full wall of TvZ -the AI just keeps attacking until you mass up a huge force-), becouse i seriously want to improve and not just get cheap wins.

So, I've never played a lot in TvP. And I have a feeling that this is my weakest watchup. Could you Give me some tips and a healthy dose of critics?

Also, If you have a key. At the level of what league do I play?

Here's a replay (used yy.lv, becouse it does not have any limitations. Tt's in Latvian, but i hope you can find the download button):

http://yy.lv/download.php?f=125859

Note:
    - I, for whatever reason, have lower APM in TvP (Then in TvZ) by a long shot (will upload a TvZ match as soon as i can). I belive that in a TvZ my APM would be 120-130% of what i show in that match.

I'd really want to see at the level of what League do i play.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: