If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Yea, the problem with lots of versions in short succession usually has to do with very little bug testing before releasing a map. Generally maps drop in ranks over time as more new maps are uploaded and they get older on nibbits anyway so that kind of deals with old versions.

I agree with wormer on new versions not always being a linear process. I also dislike the idea of not being able to see all the versions on nibbits. As I sort through my maps I always check on nibbits and try to update old versions of maps with some information. Often though there are multiple versions of the same map and it's just a judgment call on which was the best. Anyway just thinking that might get complicated.

I kinda thought Project pages were neat as they gave you more of an idea of what projects have been worked on recently/might still be worked on by members of nibbits. As opposed to other maps that might have lots of versions up but not actually be a project on nibbits. That and projects page gives you more space to add in changelogs and such. Anyway just my two cents.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: