If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• PLEASE change back the maps view where you can see how many maps are under each category. The new way is far inferior (harder to see that new maps have been added to a category, less fun to help categorize maps when you don't know how many are in the category, etc.) and makes it less obvious the size of maps we have collected for various styles for starcraft on Nibbits. Half the fun of adding maps on to the site and putting in good descriptions, rating/commenting etc. was seeing the number for the category go up so you could see how the collection was growing or how much more of it was now organized in categories. Now I feel like I am looking at an ugly page for each category that doesn't give me much of an idea of what sort of content is in the category. Or at least if you keep it that way allow us to see that old page view somewhere else because it was awesome! Now we have to page count to check on categories map numbers which kind of sucks and makes it harder to tell people are categorizing old submitted maps or adding more maps to a category.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: