If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I am Yucie, soon to be part of the Military Air Force.

As a big MMO buff, I've been part of forum communities as long as I can remember; usually as a moderator of company forums, or player mod in game.
    Now as a retired MMO gamer, I'm resting happily at my home of http://ggftw.com/ enjoying the job as a Division Manager.
    There is no greater joy than working with a great team, and having a wonderful community to kick back with.
    --

Now for Starcraft - I'm a casual player of Starcraft, who never uses any builds.
    Freestyle is the way to go for me, it's always more fun in my book when you don't have to fallow the exact same thing over and over again.
    As a freestyle player, I'm often using unique strategies crafted on a whim, using unit compositions hardly seen by most in competitive games.

My favorite gamestyle is 2v2; the different strategies which can be employed are greater, and the level of teamwork can make or break your game.

I've got a soft spot for Tower Defense games, although they may be boring for many, and that can easily be the case when defeated; I still enjoy trying different plans to see their results.

The more you know ~
    /shooting star

Support Nibbits by linking to us: