If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• 2 sides, 2 teams, 4 players each team.Good vs Evil (human vs. undead) Defending base while sending creatures to attack enemy base and receive income, you purchase creatures with lumber. To gain lumber there is a forest at each base where you can harvest lumber from with peasants/ghouls. income can be used to by items/upgrades for your hero,base, or creatures. the game has Rounds which last until all creatures are kill or till the timer ends ( 2 minutes ) if the timer ends , then all creatures left in the arena are ported back to base to be used for the next round. There will be 30 rounds total. Heroes - there will be 12 unique heroes to choose from, i have thought up a few unique champs already, Huntsman,Berserker,Witch Doctor,Slayer,Necromancer. each hero will have unique abilities as well . Example, Berserker- Power Strike - deals 150/300/500/750/950 bonus damage, but drains all mana. NPCs control your base, but you can use upgrades( previously explained) from your Smiths to upgrade the base, you can give towers more defence,spikes,faster attack speed and damage. There will also be a repair all buildings upgrade that can be used once in the game, will cost a substantial amount of gold and lumber. From the Smith you can purchase upgrades for your creatures like faster attack speed,damage,health,health regen,armor.

i wish i could show you some screenshots, but for some reason the shots were saved as a file type ive never seen or heard of before .tga photobucket doesnt support this file type :(

Support Nibbits by linking to us: