If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• mecatronicActually blizzard CAN'T stop bots
    Oh Meca please, Blizz can do what ever they want. Blizzard could have 'fixed' a lot of things they just let be. For instance making hosting more user friendly like 7 years ago.

mecatronicWhenever i wanna play castle fight,
    Well Meca thats a popular game, probably as popular as DotA, and you said you still have to wait some time? Try hosting a not so well known game and see how many join. My guess 1 every 7 minutes. So that really doesn't help map makers test and develop new games. Castle Fight is a custom game too.

DrCometh
    I dont play much custom games but bots can be quite useful for less laggy games.
    What do you mean Custom? If your saying that you only play Blizz official default melee maps, then okay, but all the bot hosts I see Are Custom Games. I have seen a lot more lagg on bots then human hosts. Probably because the bot is hosting up to 1000 games at the same time. People were lagging on my bot at first then I upgraded to 10meg with a 1meg ul and reduced the amount of games my bot hosts to 10 and now I can do what ever I usually do online and my bot hardly laggs. Oh and congrats on winning the SC2 Pre-order.

RaikashiI only have one CD-KEY
    I was under the impression that the new bots require only one cd key to operate?

~What it all boils down too is the overabundance of hosts, whether human or bot (we all know its bot), and the dwindling of joining players on B.net. As a matter of fact I quite enjoyed when only a handful of people could host, made games join fast and people weren't as picky. Now, 'trained' to be impatient, expecting games to fill in 20 seconds, a game can have 30 joiners and 22 leavers before the game is full enough to start.
    We could build a MEGA non-bot Clan for all the people who are sick of bots can find fh humanhost games being played all day long.

Lieutenant

Support Nibbits by linking to us: