If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• This was always going to be a difficult trade market to sort out, with 28 out of the league’s 30 teams within five games of a playoff spot and Kevin Durant Jerseys just one month until the league’s trading deadline. Now, two major injuries involving teams chasing those playoff spots have added new Stephen Curry Jerseys wrinkles to the deadline picture.Wednesday night in Sacramento, forward Rudy Gay went down with what is likely a torn left Achilles Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet tendon. Earlier in the day, star Clippers guard Chris Paul had surgery on a tendon in his left thumb, an injury Cheap NCAA Jerseys that will keep him out for two months.Gay’s injury has the most immediate impact on the trading deadline, because the Kings Moncler Sale had been considering dealing Gay for months, and as their playoff hopes have looked increasingly wobbly, Gay was likely to be moncler sale shipped to a contender as a short-term rental player. Gay has an option on his contract for next season, but he moncler vest was planning to opt out and become a free agent. He’s averaging 18.7 points and has shot well this season, setting Russell Westbrook Jerseys himself up for one last big contract.Now, Gay will have to reconsider whether he wants to give up the remaining $14 Chris Paul Jerseys million on his contract. He is 30 and will not be ready to return to action until the start of next ralph lauren bags season, and even then it will take time to round into shape. Many players his age never fully recover from an Ben Simmons Jerseys Achilles injury. No team is going to give him $14 million per year until he can show he is healthy and Moncler Jackets productive again.
    James Harden maintained his MVP form Wednesday in a 111-92 win over the Bucks by getting the best of Kyrie Irving Jerseys fellow star Giannis Antetokounmpo.Harden scored 38 points with eight assists and six rebounds, as he continued to prove his move to Kyrie Irving Jerseys point guard this season has been a success.Harden, who scored or assisted on 50 percent of the Rockets points against Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys the Bucks, has carried that same percentage throughout the entire season.Houston outscored Milwaukee 30-12 in the second quarter to blow the Cavalier Steam Shop game open. This came after the Bucks grabbed a five-point lead in the first quarter and looked like they would challenge Joel Embiid Jerseys a short-handed Rockets squad.Eric Gordon provided support for Harden by scoring 25 points off the bench, He drained 7 of 17 Anthony Davis Jerseys 3-point attempts.Antetokounmpo has been playing at an MVP level as well this season, and that held true Wednesday despite the loss. The Greek Freak scored 32 points with Ralph Lauren Outlet 11 rebounds and six assists. At 22 years old, he is already one of the best two-way players in the NBA.
    "Space Jam" taught millennials that, if we're ever abducted by cartoons in the center of the Earth to help wage Canada Goose Outlet a war between good and evil, we can do anything that we believe. But the Internet is mean, and the fine ralph lauren shoes folks at Screen Junkies weren't going to let us enjoy it without a second thought.This whole thing is simultaneously hilarious, saddening moncler mens jackets and undeniably true (except for two points we'll get to toward the ending).
    I hope you all enjoyed it while it Kobe Bryant Jerseys lasted. Zach LaVine is done throwing it down solely for the sake of entertainment. Winner of the last two NBA all-star Kyrie Irving Shoes slam dunk competitions, the Timberwolves guard declined an invitatiton to participate in this year's competition, according to Basketball Insiders. That means Klay Thompson Jerseys he won't have the opportunity to join Nate Robinson in having captured three straight dunk contest crowns. It's a sad day Canada Goose Jacket for basketball fans. The UCLA product came out of seemingly nowhere (but if you knew about his exploits in high school ralph lauren paint you weren't suprised) to win the event. He followed that back up by besting Orlando's Aaron Gordon in what will go Lebron James Jerseys down as the competition's most fierce back-and-forth ever last year. It's a flying shame (Get it? I'll see myself out in NBA Jerseys a few) that the 6-5, 185-pounder won't be on hand on All-Star Saturday in New Orleans, because Gordon will be. Seeing moncler outlet those two go at it again would've been a treat. The display they put on last year was a site to moncler coats behold.
    Dwyane Wade is not accustomed to losing, and he let his Bulls teammates have it after Wednesday night's 119-114 Carmelo Anthony Jerseys loss to the Hawks."I don't know if they care enough, so I can't say it is. I wish I could say Klay Thompson Jerseys that everyone in here is going to go home and not eat tonight. I can't say that. I wish I could, ralph lauren polo shirts but I don't know that they care enough," Wade said, via ESPN.com. "Games are supposed to hurt. You're not supposed to Canada Goose Sale sleep, you're not supposed to want to talk to anybody."These games are supposed to hurt. I don't know if that is Polo Ralph Lauren in guys in this locker room. Hopefully they can prove me wrong, but I will challenge them to see if losses Jimmy Butler Jerseys like this hurt. We can play bad, we can miss shots, but we're having too many of these lapses. We're having Kristaps Porzingis Jerseys too many of these losses. This just can't be acceptable if you want to do anything besides have an NBA jersey Lebron James Jerseys on and make some money. That's all we're doing right now."Wade's comments are similar to the ones teammate Jimmy Butler said Stephen Curry Shoes regarding the team last week after a different loss to the Hawks.Butler said the team played "terrible basketball" in that loss, Kevin Durant Shoes and it appears not much has changed.Butler and Wade combined to score 73 of the team's points Wednesday. Doug McDermott, who polo shirts for women came off the bench, was the only only player in double figures with 10 points.Chicago (23-24) had won its last two Stephen Curry Jerseys games before heading into Wednesday's loss, so it's not like the team was in the midst of some fantastic slump. But Golden State Warriors Jerseys the two most senior and experienced members of the squad have clearly been unhappy with attitudes in the locker room.This one Polo Outlet has all the signs of getting ugly with Rajon Rondo still unhappy sitting on the bench. When two teammates call out Custom NCAA Jerseys the rest of its members someone is going to get angry.Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg must be wondering why he left his James Harden Jerseys comfortable job at Iowa State right about now.
    D'Angelo Russell's leg injury isn't as bad as the team first feared, but ralph lauren jacket the Lakers point guard is still expected to miss one to two weeks.The team announced Saturday that an MRI revealed a moncler jackets mild MCL sprain in Russell's right knee, a right calf strain and a bone bruise. The Lakers said he will be Warriors Team Store re-evaluated in a week, but he could miss up to two weeks.Russell went down awkwardly after stepping on another player's foot Moncler Outlet early in Friday's game against the Pacers. After grabbing his knee while down on the floor, he later walked to the Custom NBA Jerseys bench on his own before heading to the locker room.Coach Luke Walton told reporters after the game he was "pretty worried.""I Cheap NBA Jerseys don't think it's as bad as I initially thought," Walton said. "I saw him go down and I was pretty worried Lebron James Shose for him, but he said he feels all right when I checked on him at halftime. I'll get more of an moncler on sale update tonight and then even more so tomorrow."Russell is averaging 14.3 points and 4.4 assists per game.Veteran Jose Calderon will get moncler jacket more playing time in Russell's absence.

Jerseys best Sellers Sale:
    Elfrid Payton Jerseys
    Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys
    Derrick Favors Jerseys
    Miami Heat Jerseys
    DeAndre Jordan Jerseys
    Boston Celtics Jerseys
    Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys
    Marc Gasol Jerseys
    San Antonio Spurs Jerseys
    Indiana Pacers Jerseys
    LaMarcus Aldridge Jerseys