If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I discovered some other things but i haven't figured out what they do.

Firstly if you play the map on single player with a bot, type in "iseedeadpeople" (warcraft cheat to reveal map) and on the sides you can see other hectic pokemon like Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon and Kyogre but i have no idea how to get to them, I also know there is Mewtwo as a friend of mine hacked the map and showed me.

Anyway, back to the main point. At the bottom left of the fire zone is a pile of rocks you can destroy and under them is a lever but you cant (or i haven't found out how to) operate it,

secondly, between the grass and fire areas is a cave with rocks in front of it. As far as i can tell it is impossible to remove these rocks but near the end of the game (within the last 10 minutes) those rocks disappear and you can enter the cave. There is then a load of invulnerable explosive barrels, i don't know if there is another way but if you use "fire-spin" then the barrels are destroyed(You can get fire-spin in charizard and ninetales). After destroying the barrels there is an invulnerable gate which i have no idea how to get past and i am hoping we can figure out what it does.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: