pokemon world warcraft III
submit to reddit

Page 1
  • Anyone know about hints or secrets in pokemon world for warcraft III especially v7.2 or 7.42?? mind to share?

• i knw bout celebi..kill both big ugly creatures near the rightside upper corner and you'll get one. be sure ur pokemon r strong enough 2 sve ur tym. ;)

Anonymous
    203.82.67.xxx
  • Another one is the mysterious eggs who sometimes drop. Use them at the waterfall (in the water area), Near the powerplant (in the normal/rock area) and on the lava like place (in the fire area)to get: Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres

Anonymous
    87.58.113.xxx
  • This is the way to get the legendary Deoxys TADADADA!!! Go to the grass who looks like an arrow (in the electric area) and use a poke shovel where the arrow aims. You'll find an item. Pick up the item and take it to the rocks straight north on the map. A meteor should fall down on you. Pick up the meteor with a pokémon and go to the powerplant (in the electric area). Now use the method Svederen has explained to summon Zapdos. But instead of cathing it kill it, until it drops an item called "power supply" (there's a low chance so you might have to kill it many times). When the power supply drops pick it up with the pokémon who is holding the meteor. Now move your pokémon to the powerplant (as you are gonna buy something from there). Now use your Power Supply. A laser beam should attack you, but instead of fleeing, move as close as possible to the source. The beam should stop and after 10-15 seconds Deoxys should appear.

This is for the legendary pokémon Mew! First you'll need 3 Mystery eggs and a mystery poképouch.. or whatever it's called (it's the pouch who normally gives you 3 power-ups like.. Carbos and Iron). Now when you have all these things wait until it's night. Now head to the grass area. At the top of it there should be a cave (which is open when it's night)
    Hope these will help you.

Anonymous
    87.58.112.xxx
  • Sry posted it before I was finished. First you'll need 3 Mystery eggs and a mystery poképouch.. or whatever it's called (it's the pouch who normally gives you 3 power-ups like.. Carbos and Iron). Now when you have all these things wait until it's dusk (night). Now head to the grass area. At the top of it there should be a cave (which is open when it's dusk).

Now use your items like this:
    1. Mystery Egg
    2. Mystery Egg
    3. Mystery Egg
    4. Poképouch

And now Mew should appear.

Anonymous
    87.58.112.xxx
  • I discovered some other things but i haven't figured out what they do.

Firstly if you play the map on single player with a bot, type in "iseedeadpeople" (warcraft cheat to reveal map) and on the sides you can see other hectic pokemon like Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon and Kyogre but i have no idea how to get to them, I also know there is Mewtwo as a friend of mine hacked the map and showed me.

Anyway, back to the main point. At the bottom left of the fire zone is a pile of rocks you can destroy and under them is a lever but you cant (or i haven't found out how to) operate it,

secondly, between the grass and fire areas is a cave with rocks in front of it. As far as i can tell it is impossible to remove these rocks but near the end of the game (within the last 10 minutes) those rocks disappear and you can enter the cave. There is then a load of invulnerable explosive barrels, i don't know if there is another way but if you use "fire-spin" then the barrels are destroyed(You can get fire-spin in charizard and ninetales). After destroying the barrels there is an invulnerable gate which i have no idea how to get past and i am hoping we can figure out what it does.

Anonymous
    196.25.255.xxx
  • Hey guess wat i figured it out. after getting through the barrels u hatch an egg in front of the gate and it opens, oh and also i found out that destroying the rocks in the bottom left of the fire area destroys the others in front of the cave.

Anonymous
    198.54.202.xxx
  • Okay now then, to get lugia you need to get charizard and use strength, this should unblock the river in the water area, giving you access to lugia, NOW this is the part i can do, in order to remove the trees blocking you and lugia you need to have "Blizzard" but i can not find any pokemon that knows this move.

Anonymous
    60.240.230.xxx
  • that blizzard is a stone, and you get that only dropping by articuno, but you have a small chance

sry for my bad english =/

Anonymous
    201.1.106.xxx
  • I can't seem to find the arrow in the electric area. Screenshot anyone? I've even gone to the rocks at the north first and listened to the message. This is pokemon world 7.4

Anonymous
    99.229.219.xxx
  • The arrow is only in 7.2 :( dunno yet if you can get it in 7.4

Anonymous
    72.209.12.xxx
  • Anyone know in Pokemon legends
    What I need to do for unlock the last gym !?!?

I have 7 badges but I can't enter in the last gym because it's locked.

Anonymous
    201.51.27.xxx
  • Lugia
    u have to get a Mystery Egg and use it near the waterfall. articuno will apear kill it and it'll drop an item. get metagross or charizard or ryphoier or some other pokemon (don't know whichones) the boulders will crash down the waterfall get in and the tress will go and u'll see lugia

Ho-oH (or whatever it's name is)
    get a Mystery Egg and go right down corner of the map they'll be a magma use Mystery Egg there and moltress will apear kill him (with a luck an item drop just like articuno and zapdos and u have to kill all of them) go up and u'll see a tavern burning get in it. they'll be a locked door it'll be open u'll see ho-oh there

Anonymous
    78.164.149.xxx
  • theirs a flying shop that appers after a while

• for map 7.4
    Groudon:you need red orb.go to the cave between grass and fire area. destroy the rocks and enter.go to the red area and use the orb.
    Kyogre:you need blue orb.go to the lowest place with water at the end of the map of left side.continue like going outside of the map.it will teleport you to other place.there is a lever there.target it and you will be teleported again.then go down all the way and near the water use the orb.
    Mew:you need mew's toy. go to the top right side of the map in the entrance of the cave.only at night.use mew's toy.
    Mewtwo:you need mew's dna.go to the labaratory and use the item.
    Ho-oh:you need rainbow feather.go to a build between the grass and fire area. it will teleport you to another area.you go up and then left and down and in the grey place use the item.
    Lugia:you need silver feather.go to the water area at the left side of the map at the cave.it will teleport you to other place.there you go to a grey placeand use the item.
    Suicune:you need wet dog whistle.go to water area at the obelisk and use the item.
    Entei:you need hot or flaming dog whistle.go to the crater at top of fire area and use the item.
    Articuno:you need icy feather.go to the waterfall at water area and use the item.
    Zapdos:you need power supply.go to the normal area at left and bottom side of the map and go to the place with the electricity and use the item.
    Moltres:you need flame of moltres.go to the fire area at the bottom right of the map and use the item.

Anonymous
    89.210.163.xxx
  • I hope you will find it usefull.these are the one's i have catched for now.
    with regards SlipKnoTaS
    i haven't catched
    regirock,registeel,regiice,celebi,raikou,
    giratina,deoxis,jirachi.

Anonymous
    89.210.163.xxx
  • How do you get the wet dog whistle?

Anonymous
    98.114.237.xxx
  • YanaHow do you get the wet dog whistle?

you get all the items by killing other pokemons.

Anonymous
    89.210.134.xxx
  • What pokemon is best for beating mew?

Anonymous
    98.114.237.xxx
  • YanaWhat pokemon is best for beating mew?

all can kill it if you know how to use the pokemon.

Anonymous
    89.210.161.xxx
  • Regies (rock ice steel) - ancient tablet
    u nid to go to right side of the lab.
    go into the cave.
    u will see 3portal. left is ice,mid is rock,right is steel

raikou-charged dog whistle
    go to electric places,stand at the arrow

celebi-most easy. kill the two big tree at grass places

deoyxs-Meteor Praghment-
    go to normal place,stand at the tomb

darkrai-new moon
    wait night,go to btm left tat tomb oso.at the normal place

manaphy-strange egg
    go to top middle tat hot spring.covered with black point

suicune-wet dog whistle
    go to obelisk at the middle water place

entei-flaming dog whistle
    go to 4flamethrower at the btm fire place

giritinia - dymensional item
    at the btm catch groundon place

heatran-meteor
    cave near the arcade

Anonymous
    124.13.130.xxx
  • Panget nga pala ang nagsabi

Anonymous
    124.217.23.xxx
  • I still dont know how you can get Celebi...

Anonymous
    58.166.73.xxx
  • how do u get kyogre? i cant get to the lever

Anonymous
    76.18.221.xxx
  • u get celebi, by killing the two big trees at the green area ( right; top )
    after killing them celebi will become visible.
    its level 10, so u better buy a masterball to catch it (its much easyer)

Anonymous
    88.70.74.xxx
Page 1

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: