Fighting the insane AI
submit to reddit

• Has anyone ever defeated the Insane AI? And if yes, what strategy did you use? I tried to fight an insane terran but I only had 1 zealot while he had 3 marines and 3 marauders. So I died in the first 6 minutes.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • yes i have defeated insane ai before.

what i did was to do a 2 gate rush and then voidrays

how to survive the first wave is to have like at least 1 or more sentrys and then have at least 2 or more stalkers... dont bother with the one zealot becaus erit is useless. then i would have a voidray by teh end of the first wave and would immediatly start assultign his base.. then you must expand and make a cluder of voidrays WITH UPGRADES and when the insane ai i attack your base charge into his base and start owning.... then the insane ai would back up and try to save his abse... in this tiem you would have problaby did some major damge... then try to repeat trhis process till has ethir no supplys or no unit makers.. then get some stalkers or soemthing and assult his base form two angles and try to destroy all his untis... after this the insane ai woudl attemped to surreder. It also helps alot if you know the map well

Anonymous
    75.3.147.xxx
  • lol, it hard to have 2 stalker at the first wave if using normal build when vs insane GT terran

To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult.
    GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: