StarCrack AI compatibility question
submit to reddit

• I have Starcraft 2 beta at Patch 12.1, StarCrack ALLin1 v9.4.0 beta and the patch 11 cache files.

I can play singleplayer against the ai without any issues - So could someone please tell me what it means when the installation manual states " StarCrack AI: Patch 10 compatible " ?

And a BIG thumbs up to everyone involved in this project - I work in I.T. myself and can appreciated the effort involved in what you guys do - Please keep it up - Much appreciated.

Anonymous
    84.203.36.xxx
  • The AI was last updated on Patch 10. While it still works now, there have been some balance issues that were fixed in the game and the AI has yet to compensate with that, it might not play optimally with its given builds.

Lieutenant
  • Patch 10 map pack, All-in 9.6.6.
    Each AI I've used does almost nothing: no addicional expansions, pathetic army, it attacks only once or twice with maybe 2 or 3 marines, 2-4 zerglings or 1-2 zealots. So the only thing I need to defeat 7 computers in a raw is to build 10-15 marines. That's incredibly sucks((( I've tried to load other AI mods(6.1.1. Standart and Cheating, 7.0) and they worked great before(I used Starcraft II - Beta Launcher 0.28) but now they do almost nothing too. So, what am I gonna do?

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • just wait 4 the game, its out soon

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • @SaCreD: At the same time AllInOne v10 will be released, a new version of StarCrack AI will also come out...for now, maybe you should try other AIs.

Corporal

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: