Page 1
  • As there is no thread for the 7.03 bugs yet, i created it

1) Protoss builds 4 twilight councils??

2) Terran still starts with 2 Refineries before building a supply depot or anything else

3) Zerg player is fairly weak at the beginning as it doesnt spend its money ( it masses something like 20 lings, but has like 7-800 money that it cant spend from 1 hatchery ?)
    possible solutions: build another hatchery (an exp) or build a few crawler defense buildings. as that would help in deffense as it is easily taken out by an early terran attack

(PS: of course I think the new AI is much better then 7.03, it really 'masses' units better)

Anonymous
    87.80.90.xxx
  • 4) Zerg also seems to forget to rebuild its Drones

Anonymous
    87.80.90.xxx
  • AI 7.03 not working online for me...anyone who's playin this AI online pls give sugestions

Anonymous
    82.79.80.xxx
  • the AI isnot for online gaming Criss!
    wait next Blizzard's patch will allow you map trasfering and using my allin1 and map trasfering you will be able to play logically and online.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • before patch 8 it worked, I don't know how, even with valkire's launcher, but this is not we're supose to talk about here and you gave me the great news, so I will wait until then and i just want to congrat you guys for all your work

Anonymous
    86.125.220.xxx
  • where to download 7.03 i cant seem to find it

• 7.03 is integrated into the allin1 tool for version 9.3.3 beta, a new version should be coming out soon.

Lieutenant
  • hi

every time AI the make a rush, with the Zerg
    not a problem but it is predictable.

the terra always go to marins,
    not a problem but it is predictable.

and protos always go to zeratul

in terms of constructions

zerg dont build infestor, o mutas

Private
  • well when you set computer vs computer ,and with the same races ,you want to see equivalent Skirmish that could take long time and you want to see AI final potential.

but as i test this, most of times its take near 20 min !
    and without any high tech units!

as same as one race vs other race.

Captain
  • Vernam7the AI isnot for online gaming Criss!
    wait next Blizzard's patch will allow you map trasfering and using my allin1 and map trasfering you will be able to play logically and online.

That SOUNDS G R E A T!!

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Matchet
    Realm:
    Europe
  • On one battle, the terran AI kept rebuilding destroyed expansions that had only 1 working vespene geyser with dwindling minerals that probably werent even worth the expansion, considering i would keep coming back to the same spot to destroy it over again. Also, when it flies some of its damaged expansions back to base, it seems to conviniently forget to fly them back after the threat is gone, I ended up with it having 3 command centres sitting in its base at once.

Lieutenant
  • Let me make something very clear here, there are 2 new commands added in 7.03r2 that will be supported by the launcher in version 9.4.4 coming up this Friday late or today. also editing your galaxy ai file your self from the AI folder into the tool's folder, will only work and not be over-written IF you have the difficulty option set to "OTHER AI", if you choose easy or medium or hard, the galaxy file YOU edited will be ignored! the 9.4.4 will give you and a AI editor to make editing more easy! ;-) stay tunned!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • for those not allready know the 9.4.0 has a workable modified version of the StarCrack AI running in patch 11+12+13+14 :P

and has those 2 new commants supported.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • The Zerg AI is broken... doesn't expand.

Anonymous
    202.156.11.xxx
  • rageTry upping the difficulty as on the lower levels the AI doesn't build enough workers to meet its expand conditions. The development version has additional triggers that enable the AI to expand such as running low on resources to mine and a successful push on the enemy.

Anonymous
    94.71.106.xxx
  • GreenAs there is no thread for the 7.03 bugs yet, i created it

1) Protoss builds 4 twilight councils??

2) Terran still starts with 2 Refineries before building a supply depot or anything else

3) Zerg player is fairly weak at the beginning as it doesnt spend its money ( it masses something like 20 lings, but has like 7-800 money that it cant spend from 1 hatchery ?)
    possible solutions: build another hatchery (an exp) or build a few crawler defense buildings. as that would help in deffense as it is easily taken out by an early terran attack

(PS: of course I think the new AI is much better then 7.03, it really 'masses' units better)

1) Protoss builds more than 1 twilight councils: YES
    2) Terran still starts with 2 refeneries: YES it's boring
    3) Zerg is really soft

Random Starcraft 2 player. Only playing for Fun !!! It's A Good Day To Die.
    Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    DnA)DarkA
    Realm:
    EU Beta
  • ccT_
    rageTry upping the difficulty as on the lower levels the AI doesn't build enough workers to meet its expand conditions. The development version has additional triggers that enable the AI to expand such as running low on resources to mine and a successful push on the enemy.

Thanks for the tip... I'm playing with medium difficulty. Hard is too difficult for me, at least based on my experience with previous patches.

Seems that the Terran AI is broken as well, it does not expand. Only the Protoss bothers with expansion.

I hope this is resolved soon... its been so many days and we were promised 9.44 last Friday...

Anonymous
    202.156.11.xxx
  • rageI hope this is resolved soon... its been so many days and we were promised 9.44 last Friday...

That is vernam7's area not mine:P.

I'm away from my home internets so I haven't even had a chance to get patch 11. However I will get it soon and i have a release out for that. I think im going to take the current opens that the AI does and strap them to the new AI core, which is a lot better mid / late game. It creates a much better army composition but its all down to how much time I have to do it as i have other 'life' things going on at the moment.

The 4 twilight council thing is a bug that ill fix the Terran starting with 2 refineries should not be happening at all and is probably a result of using not using the current version of the ALLin1 launcher.

Anonymous
    94.71.115.xxx
  • Hi ccT,

Your AI is always in progress and have good result.
    It's was the first AI i have began to play with first release (v5.5.1)
    Today we are on V7.03, really sweet and quick release too. Thx for All!!!!!
    I know that I am not good developper, i am not able to release AI core but I have some ideas for race openings.
    I have adapted Terran Turdbluger openings and others on Strategy 0.42. (if wanted, i'll post them)
    I also added Reaper rush BO that improve Terran AI harrassing against protoss.
    All that to say, if I can help your community, I will happy.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    DnA)DarkA
    Realm:
    EU Beta
  • ccT_
    rageI hope this is resolved soon... its been so many days and we were promised 9.44 last Friday...

I'm away from my home internets so I haven't even had a chance to get patch 11. However I will get it soon and i have a release out for that. I think im going to take the current opens that the AI does and strap them to the new AI core, which is a lot better mid / late game. It creates a much better army composition but its all down to how much time I have to do it as i have other 'life' things going on at the moment.

The 4 twilight council thing is a bug that ill fix the Terran starting with 2 refineries should not be happening at all and is probably a result of using not using the current version of the ALLin1 launcher.

let me make something clear, ALLin1 launcher and AI expanding or not has nothing to do with that!

if the AI is 100% compatible to latest patch and maps, then the ALLin1 will use it as normal and will work (like other AIs patch 11 ready)

so Ai performance and strategy issues defenetly not my area! i cant do anything to fix them, i am not scripting AI.

IF people READ the change log i state there Clearly and in my download page that this 70.3r2 that the latest ALLin1 include is slightly modified to work with patch 11 new unite values!

this small modification surly DID brake few things (like strategies and openings) but i cleared that, ccT you are working on the new AI that will not have those issues.

instead of complaining about small problems like an opening or a rush or i dont know what, you should be thankful, you have a very good wrokable AI untill the next version is fully ready, and not the crappy very easy Blizzard one, or sandbox like you used to have few months ago!(you and your self,, remember??)

i gave you a patch 11 playable (i didnt say PERFECT) AI and Launcher in less than 2-3 hours!

relax guys relax. you forget this is for free sometimes ;-)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • vernam7
    ccT_
    rageI hope this is resolved soon... its been so many days and we were promised 9.44 last Friday...

let me make something clear, ALLin1 launcher and AI expanding or not has nothing to do with that!

if the AI is 100% compatible to latest patch and maps, then the ALLin1 will use it as normal and will work (like other AIs patch 11 ready)

so Ai performance and strategy issues defenetly not my area! i cant do anything to fix them, i am not scripting AI.

IF people READ the change log i state there Clearly and in my download page that this 70.3r2 that the latest ALLin1 include is slightly modified to work with patch 11 new unite values!

this small modification surly DID brake few things (like strategies and openings) but i cleared that, ccT you are working on the new AI that will not have those issues.

instead of complaining about small problems like an opening or a rush or i dont know what, you should be thankful, you have a very good wrokable AI untill the next version is fully ready, and not the crappy very easy Blizzard one, or sandbox like you used to have few months ago!(you and your self,, remember??)

i gave you a patch 11 playable (i didnt say PERFECT) AI and Launcher in less than 2-3 hours!

relax guys relax. you forget this is for free sometimes ;-)

Thank you for clearing up some questions which I had.

I need to say that the AI at medium is entirely broken. It is not a small problem when the AI never expands - once it uses up its resource at the first base it is dead.

I'm upset because I regret upgrading to Patch 11 after seeing the latest Allin1 being compatible with it. I've been stuck with a crap AI for the last week - i.e. I haven't been playing SC2 at all.

While I appreciate the work you've been putting in to this launcher, I hope that you could be clearer in communicating stuff to us - i.e. I would have wanted to know that the AI is broken for Patch 11 - I wouldn't have updated to it if I had known.

Anonymous
    202.156.11.xxx
  • if you have read my announcement when patch 11 was out in our forums you would see that we do communicate :)

you are allways free to try other AI like greentie .043 or something if you think you cant wait....

i wish it was in my hand. but again you dont get it its something you get for free!!! so "demanding" is out of the question, even if you do it polite and say 1 bilion plz plz plz plz its still is a demand in the end and a push for the developers,

what will happen if it decide to abandon everything for example because some people "demands" and attitude really gets to my nerves?

no launcher no game untill jully. specially that now as you see its the ONLY one out there that not only works, but actually exists and keeps been updating with cool stuff to keep you company untill release, and next Expansion Beta.

so to sum up, next time we are talking about "serious" problems
    this is not AI been broken in medium level, its stuff like "i dont have job and money to pay my damn rent"

or in a more game leve, "i dont have a workable tool to play sc2 beta at ALL!, and i have to wait other 3 months!!! and BUY IT!" ;-)

Peace.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

• I have made some differents openings for Strategy 0.42.
    Not perfectly at all, but make some fun play:

Protoss:
    Gate Robo Timing Attack
    3 WarpGate Rush
    One Base Colossus

Terrans:
    Marines and marauders by turdburgler
    28 marine shield wall by ccT
    Siege Expand
    Expermental Hellion rush...
    Turbo Reaper...
    1 Rax Fast-Expand

Zerg:
    11pool into ling rush by turdburgler
    14 Gas Speed
    15 Hatch
    Roach Pressure
    Roach Feint

I will add and changes some features later.
    I can create 2vs2 Openings for teamplay else.

extract openings in "strategy/TriggerLibs/"

http://hotfile.com/dl/42877019/04a20ef/openings.rar.html

Have Fun.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    DnA)DarkA
    Realm:
    EU Beta
  • vernam7 NOO!!! I love you!

But seriously anyone complaining about vernam7's work is an idiot. He is doing this for the SC2 community. Let him go at his own pace. He has always provided. Many people here would not be playing SC2 if it wasnt for his launcher..

• I gonna learn Starcrack Scripting and functions for help.

Without vernam7 and others, we will never play SC2 Beta offline. That's ALL.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    DnA)DarkA
    Realm:
    EU Beta
Page 1

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: