Enemies not doing anything in Starcrack AI 7.02
submit to reddit

• Hello,

When I startup a map with AI 7.02 selected in my launcher my enemies aren't doing anything but mining for minerals. Does this indicate that perhaps the mod isn't working for me? Any suggestions?

Anonymous
    67.176.145.xxx
  • AI 7.02 is not compatible with new patchs you must use new versions of AIs when they come out
    or use 7.02 with ,game version 14803 and old maps

Captain
  • Cool, thank you! Is there a way to determine which AI versions work with which game versions so that I can be self sufficient in the future? Is this documented somewhere?

Anonymous
    67.176.145.xxx
  • no we haven't kept this sort of information :( just use the latest version with the latest patch version and you should be fine :)

ccT 2
    Private
  • Thanks guys!

It looks like if I want to play with the 7.03 version of Starcrack that I need to use the Allinone launcher? The problem is, I'm actually playing SC2 via WINE, and WINE doesn't work with .Net. Is there some way I can get the newer AI to work in a non .Net based launcher?

Anonymous
    67.176.145.xxx
  • besson3cThanks guys!

It looks like if I want to play with the 7.03 version of Starcrack that I need to use the Allinone launcher? The problem is, I'm actually playing SC2 via WINE, and WINE doesn't work with .Net. Is there some way I can get the newer AI to work in a non .Net based launcher?

did you tried this? maybe could help you.

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-1a8bea6a1e093978b62d2df3b066ecb3843e2fcf

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: