If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Gaga was recently recruited as Creative Director of the brand and the partnership is part of the revised Polaroid brand. In terms of cooperation, Gaga said, I consider myself a visionary, not just a songwriter and a singer. I am an artist. I have seen my vision and love of fashion, technology and obsession with the future in all my work with Polaroid.Known for her outrageous clothes, the singer is often seen in impractical glasses, so it is not surprising sunglasses were included in the line. The shades, known as GL20, can Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap capture and display photos on the outside of the lenses via LED screens. They also include a USB earphone that allows you to send the images to a wireless printer via Bluetooth. The glasses will still be available this year at a price that is not yet determined. The other Cheap Ray Bans two articles are likely to have more appeal to the mass market. The GL10 is a new mobile printer that uses ZINK Zero Ink Technology and can print 3 x 4 inch photos in 40 seconds. The printer will be available in May for $ 149.99. The GL30 is a Ray Bans On Sale familiar-looking Polaroid camera that is capable of photographing and digitizing photos like the traditional model. The camera will still be available this year, the price has not yet determined.Too bad the line was not presented a month ago, NYU Professor Wafaa Bilal would have simply used Gaga's sunglasses.
    Your sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses will surely sparkle with this craft of the day. A short coat of glittery nail polish adds instant shine to an old pair of shades, giving you an updated look just in time for the spring. Read on for the how-to.For a complete tutorial, visit GlitterGuide. And, be sure to Cheap Ray Bans check out the other great crafts in our Craft Of The Day slideshow below.
    Google is preparing to bring its Google glass to a much wider market. Next week, the tech giant will begin to sell a limited number of its glass headsets to the American public, and in March, Ray Ban Outlet it has announced that it has struck a partnership with the world's largest eyewear manufactuer, Luxottica Stylish Ray-Ban and Oakley sunglasses, confirmed that it would work on the use of Google Glass technology in the two brands. Here is a video that shows what the Google glass might look like Ray Ban Sale with a ray ban. "Entertainers who have style as part of their person must give a mood that they have open their eyes all the time," says Johnny Marr. The former Smiths guitarist, whose own style is sharply focused - "I've never been for plaid and beards" - borrowed this Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet with a wide-ranging vision of Ray-Ban and designed a new pair of sunglasses for the brand. "Johnny Marr Signet," with blue toned shades and Marr's signature on the arms, will be released worldwide in a limited edition of 1500 (100 of which are sold at the London Ray-Ban store in http://www.cheaprbsoutlet.com Covent Garden). To promote the frames, Marr worked with the emerging American bands Mona, Best Coast, Au Revoir Simone, and the British multi-instrumentalist Tom Vek to create original tracks at live shows in New York, London and Hong Kong at Ray-Ban's 'Raw Sounds' Vek ramped a lot of London cool Ray Ban Sunglasses cats, including Pixie Geldof, Jaime Winstone and Jamie Hince at The Village Underground in Shoreditch, with his contribution to the movie Your Own Television project.
    Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: