• 2 Gems, Note(full), NoteBook, The Death (As teal) , Me (as titan), MW ( As blue), So what to do now?,

Anonymous
    87.211.136.xxx
  • anyone know where note 13 pls be detailed and tell me a process of how to get it and include location where it is or where its by. The map here is for an older version of titans land because some of those locations are wrong.

Anonymous
    71.60.209.xxx
  • found note 13 its in right corner have to kill a fox/dog w/e. note 5 it left of but still classified as top left its below those seal things u kill to get a note. have to kill a penguine for note 5

Anonymous
    71.60.209.xxx
  • im just guessing but i dont got time to try this but when u have everything theres 1 item slot left put the true sight gem in it and talk to invisible guy. not sure if it will work though. If anyone finds out how to pls tell me. Im threats on server Lordaeron (west)

Anonymous
    71.60.209.xxx
  • got to have them in order like slot one need note 1 slot 2 note 2 and ect.

Anonymous
    71.60.209.xxx
  • The Note 5 is in a Critter and the 13th Note is also on a critter

Anonymous
    79.77.211.xxx
  • where is note 5?

Anonymous
    98.203.164.xxx
  • See above :D

Private
  • Just to explain what is the info in this post: Old Notebook: You need gem of true seeing, then go to the place where there are so many big demons and units... and stuff.. then there will be someone named ??? kill him and you get the notebook. The Gems and notes are dropped a bit various, since some of the units wanders. But there is a way to find them.. You could practise that by going to singleplayer and kill every unit in the game =d Except your titans. Then, there is a statue with flowers in front of. Go there with note 1 2 3 4 5 6 and it will become note 1-6, do that with the rest of the notes. and when you have note 1-6 note 6-12 and note 13, go back to the flowers and it will combine to Full Note. After that i have no idea.. But i have a theory, it says That Are deeply hidden into this worlds heart... The Phase Stone! Cosmosis had to go to the Heart of the World To Find it. I have no idea if this theory is true.. But it is a nice bet =D

Anonymous
    90.237.133.xxx
  • A note too you guys, DO NOT TRY TO DESTROY THE NOTEBOOK.. It drops nothing...

Anonymous
    90.237.133.xxx
  • Gonna test this with my friends at Northrend Europe. My name is 2_1mp_4[MoE] If you wish to join, then do... (18:00 GMT-1(I think =D, if you live in sweden or south/north of sweden. It should be something around 18:00))

Anonymous
    90.237.133.xxx
  • i have killed everything but my titans. i have both gems the notebook and the full notes what do i do now?

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    drevild
    Realm:
    Azeroth (U.S. East)
  • a dog has it

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • HAHAI COMPLET IT HAHAHA THIS IS FUCKING HARD YOU WILL NEVER THINK ABOUT IT

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • how do you beat it then

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    drevild
    Realm:
    Azeroth (U.S. East)
  • DSFSF, please tell us how to complete this awzome quest.

I have tried to find out, how to do it inover 3 hours straite... 20pm - 23pm...
    It took me 2 hours to get the pages, the book, (2) gems, and now, i don't know what to do...
    I am playing as The Titan... Can you even do this quest being The Titan?

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • I have a problem. My note 1 is like the note 1-6, so I can't combine it !
    Can someone help me ? And what to do after this ?
    I have already read these posts but if somebody knows ...

• penguin got 5 , dog got 13

Anonymous
    91.176.132.xxx
  • a titan land pro told me in wc3, after i asked him, that the quest is just not finished yet

Anonymous
    82.135.12.xxx
  • I found the "key hidden in the book"! (i think so)
    It says: "An old notebook. You can't reed anything on it."

It DONT says read, but reed!!! Reed is a plant that grows by water!

I dont realy know, if it dos matter, or not.

Anonymous
    89.239.212.xxx
  • Were is second gem ?
    both gems i found one in the ogres other one i cant find

Anonymous
    71.217.100.xxx
  • Note only one player can get it (a special player slot)
    master of world who want that empiror or death? i guess death
    the key LIE inside my notebook (the notebook isent inportent but still a part you MAY need)
    i guess as someone elles here sayed ONLY DEATH can get it if not i belive its the empiror
    (its only a SPECIAL player) who can unlock it and we all know that red blue and teal cant be allyed they are the specials we all know TITAN (red) cant i say try with blue and teal =) i dont say if i made it work
    try it out man =)

Anonymous
    89.150.190.xxx
  • Well there is a way to find it´s out unprotect the map and find it out :)

Anonymous
    92.224.37.xxx
  • Hey!

Seg did a great job, with his/hers image, but i think it is a little hard to see things well on it, so I made a map myself. Hope you like it.

http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af125/zenyl/?action=view¤t=TitanLandAdvancedQuestMap.png

Anonymous
    89.239.212.xxx
  • i got note 1-13 and i got notebook and 2 gems and the dc pet and meteor stuff and what more do i need to do how can i have the key inside the book

Anonymous
    84.194.174.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: